iHave Toothbrush Holders for Your Bathroom Product Highlights
SUPER STORAGE CAPABILITY: This toothbrush holder is definitely an asset when it comes to placing all your bathroom essentials in a single place. As far as the storage goes then, the iHave Toothbrush Holder has 2 drawers, 1 storage compartment and 1 tray. So, you can easily keep your soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, razor, shampoo and even towels.
AUTOMATED TOOTHPASTE DISPENSER: Another highlight of this toothbrush holder for your loo is its automated dispensing technology. Over here, you have mouthwash cups that are 4 in number. They can be cupped to the devise using their magnetic fields. Draining them and drying them is very simple as all you need to do is turn the cups upside down.
7 TOOTHBRUSHES SIDE BY SIDE: As the length of this product is 15 inches, you have the distinct advantage of hanging them side by side – not 1 but as many as 7 toothbrushes. So, this is a great storage space (apart from the usual drawers for cosmetics and other bathroom essentials).
DRILL PROOF & EASY TO HANG: You do not have to drill ugly holes in the bathroom wall in order to hang your product onto. This toothbrush holder comes with a special adhesive. You simply need to wipe the wall surface with a cloth and stick the adhesive onto it. After about 2 to 3 hours, you can hang the toothbrush holder onto the grooves embossed onto the adhesive’s surface. The adhesive is strong enough to mount on ceramic, wood, marble and even brick surface.
SELF DRAINAGE FACILILITY: If you are using electric toothbrushes then, it is vital to keep them dry. So, with the help of iHave Toothbrush Holder, you can achieve this aim. There are holes at the bottom of this devise that helps drain extra water from within its surface. This keeps the toothbrush dry and airy.
EASY TO CLEAN: You can dismantle the entire product in a a matter of a few minutes. Thereafter, you can wash it under running water. The advantage here is that you can easily hope to wash the product with mild detergent. After drying it, simply fix all the parts back together and hang it again to the hooks located on the special adhesive.
What Attracted Me Most to iHave Toothbrush Holders for Your Bathroom?
- I liked the manner in which they allows me to place 7 toothbrushes – all electric versions – side by side.
- The ability to place an automated toothpaste dispenser in my bathroom was definitely a ‘winner’ in my opinion.
- The adhesives are pretty strong. I pasted them on ceramic tiles and allowed them to remain stuck for 3 hours. Thereafter, I hung the toothbrush holder on them and placed all the necessary bathroom items into the drawers. It’s been 6 months and the adhesive has not allowed the product to budge an inch.
- If I had a painted wall then, I would have had to use screws and drill holes into it. Nonetheless, the provision for doing so is also provided by iHave toothbrush holder.
- I really like the magnetic cups of this mouthwash holder. They are super easy to drain – simply detach and re-attach them.
- The adhesive strip used here is of superior quality. It does not leave behind a mark on the wall.
- As per the manufacturer, I can place items of up to 11 pounds into this toothbrush holder without worrying about it coming off the wall.
Specification: iHave Toothbrush Holders for Your Bathroom, 4 Cups Toothbrush Holder Wall Mounted with Toothpaste Dispenser – Massive Capability Tray, 2 Beauty Drawer – Lavatory Organizer & Lavatory Equipment Set